Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Ranch Potato Wedges

I'm addicted to the potato wedges at Buffalo Wild Wings so for the Super Bowl this year, I made my own version at home, along with chicken wings of course.

I pulled out my old Grand Pappy deep fat fryer and got the oil heating while I took about a cup of flower and a packet of dry ranch salad dressing mix and added it to the flour.  I washed and sliced 15 small red potatoes into bite sized wedges.  I placed the wedges into water while prepping so that they didn't turn colors.  I removed a handful of wedges at a time and placed them on a towel to get any larger amounts of water off of them and then dropped them a few at a time into the flour / ranch mixture and then into the hot oil.  Fry until golden brown, sprinkle with salt while blotting on paper towels and eat immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment